Whether you are a Building Owner, Manager, or Reading & Billing Company (RBC), Sub-meter maintenance and/or re-certification is a critical to your bottom line.
Meters/systems that aren’t working properly affect everyone involved in many ways:
- They increase complaints from residents, causing a customer service nightmare.
- They fail to capture the usage for the unit, equating to lost revenue and the inability to detect leaks.
- Meters that are out of compliance attract negative attention and/or fines from state regulatory agencies.
- Older water meters lose accuracy: depending on the meter type and water quality, a building with 10-year old meters can under-register by as much as 40% of actual usage.
From diagnosis, through meter replacements, AMR system upgrades, re-certification/testing, placed in service reporting and system health reporting, AMS will meet or exceed your expectations.
In order to get the most out of your sub-meter system, AMS offers periodic (Monthly, Quarterly or Annual) system health analysis and reporting services for most AMR metering systems.
As a fully Licensed, Bonded and Insured meter installation Contractor, AMS is the only FULL-SERVICE (hardware sales, meter installation, maintenance & recertification and meter reading) sub-metering company serving the entire country. Because we service what we sell and install, our integrity, from beginning to end is what has made us successful.
What we do:
- Our team works directly with property managers/superintendents for scheduling, to avoid any confusion or complications.
- We have a full inventory of Meters, AMR systems, Valves, Spacers and Couplings in stock to ensure your project is not delayed by supply chain issues.
- CA W&M pre-certified meters are available to ensure California projects always on time.
- Meter service appointments are scheduled by our experienced and knowledgeable project management team, eliminating last minute issues.
- AMR (Automatic Meter Reading) system maintenance & programming.
- Meter change-out, Re-certification and Testing.
- Battery replacement and re-programming for AMR systems and remote displays.
- Responsive repair scheduling, whether its 1 or 1,000 meters.
- Regulatory compliance audits and upgrades.
Who we serve:
- Home Owners Associations (Single Family, Townhomes, Condominiums & High-rises).
- Apartment complexes.
- Commercial, Industrial and Institutions.
- We are a bonded, insured and licensed contractor.
- All California installs meet CA W&M regulations.
- We are a registered service agency with California weights and measures and all other states.
- All work is warrantied for 1 year.
- AMS handles all hardware warranty issues directly with the manufacturer.
- All work is photo documented before and after completion.
- All our employees are background checked.